FeatureTel Sponsors Benefit Tournament
APEX, N.C. — FeatureTel, offering hosted VoIP business telephone service over private networks, is a supporting sponsor of the Fifth Annual Western Wake Tennis Association Tennis Charity Classic to benefit Hospice of Wake County.
FeatureTel is an Ace Sponsor of the Tennis Charity Classic for the third consecutive year. The 2009 event raised nearly $22,000, garnered the support of more than 70 area businesses and sold out with 180 players across all events.
The 2010 event begins at 8:00 am, Friday, September 10, 2010, with women’s doubles matches being played in the morning at the Cary Tennis Park and mixed doubles matches scheduled for the afternoon at the Kildaire Farms Racquet & Swim Club in Cary, N.C.
For more information about the Tennis Charity Classic, visit the WWTA Web site.
Founded in 2003 in Apex, N.C., FeatureTel is a fully managed and Hosted VoIP, voice and data communications service company, providing businesses across the Carolinas with a cost-effective, feature-rich alternative to traditional voice communication solutions. Eliminating the need for investment in a telephone system, we customize voice, Internet and data solutions delivered to a wide range of clients over private networks. FeatureTel was he first Hosted VoIP carrier in North Carolina to receive the Competitive Local Exchange Certification (CLEC) by the state’s Utilities Commission and has been recognized as a Top 25 Phone Service Provider by the American Cities Network of Business Journals for each of the past four years.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Head extends partnership with Stephens
- Tennis Channel adds on-air talent
- PTR on board with Coach Youth Tennis
- Agassi, Sampras, and Lendl honored
- Babolat: The legendary experience of the Majors
- Esguerra named PTR WI Member of the Year
- Burke named PTR GA Member of the Year
- Pugh receives PTR USTA Community Service Award
- Blouin named PTR Int'l Master Professional
- Godreau named PTR MS Member of the Year