NetKnacks now PTR Corporate Member
Hilton Head Island, SC — Professional Tennis Registry (PTR) announced that NetKnacks Tennis Awards has signed on as a Corporate Member.
NetKnacks Tennis Awards is the country’s leading provider of awards, apparel, T-shirts and gifts. Awards include etched glass awards as low as $7.25 each, silver trays and bowls, picture frames, glassware, colorful resins, medals and an exclusive line of optic crystal awards that are chosen for local and ATP events. Each award includes free engraving. Personalized caps, towels, backpacks, water bottles, coolers, water jugs, bag tags and T-shirts with more than 50 designs are available. NetKnacks provides awards and promotional products to PTR, USTA, ATP events, ALTA, ITA, Ultimate Tennis, World Flex League, and clubs. NetKnacks is an officially licensed supplier for the USTA and the official provider of awards for USTA League Tennis.
Netknacks is staffed by people who play, teach and love tennis. It is the service, staff and knowledge that sets NetKnacks apart. Visit www.tennisawards.com or call 800-374-6153.
PTR is the largest global organization of tennis teaching professionals with 14,000 members in 121 countries. It has the greatest percentage of multicultural and women members of any such organization. PTR is dedicated to educating, certifying and servicing tennis teachers and coaches around the world in order to grow the game.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Agassi to replay 1996 Olympic gold match
- FILA and ITHF launch new program
- Tennis is first to endorse ‘CEO Pledge’
- Castagnet switches to Ashaway
- Rome TC selects management team
- HEAD introduces the Speed Limited Edition
- Philippoussis goes 2-For-2 in PowerShares
- Philippoussis kicks off 2016 with a bang
- Eight named to National Junior Team
- USTA to launch nationwide kids’ audition