NetKnacks now PTR Corporate Member
Hilton Head Island, SC — Professional Tennis Registry (PTR) announced that NetKnacks Tennis Awards has signed on as a Corporate Member.
NetKnacks Tennis Awards is the country’s leading provider of awards, apparel, T-shirts and gifts. Awards include etched glass awards as low as $7.25 each, silver trays and bowls, picture frames, glassware, colorful resins, medals and an exclusive line of optic crystal awards that are chosen for local and ATP events. Each award includes free engraving. Personalized caps, towels, backpacks, water bottles, coolers, water jugs, bag tags and T-shirts with more than 50 designs are available. NetKnacks provides awards and promotional products to PTR, USTA, ATP events, ALTA, ITA, Ultimate Tennis, World Flex League, and clubs. NetKnacks is an officially licensed supplier for the USTA and the official provider of awards for USTA League Tennis.
Netknacks is staffed by people who play, teach and love tennis. It is the service, staff and knowledge that sets NetKnacks apart. Visit www.tennisawards.com or call 800-374-6153.
PTR is the largest global organization of tennis teaching professionals with 14,000 members in 121 countries. It has the greatest percentage of multicultural and women members of any such organization. PTR is dedicated to educating, certifying and servicing tennis teachers and coaches around the world in order to grow the game.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Annacone and Cahill join PlaySight
- Prince creates excitement at Wimbledon
- ITHF partners with ITF development program
- Presenters named for ITHF induction
- Nightly Wimbledon coverage begins June 27
- Feldman to join USTA Southern
- Longoria completes season sweep
- USTA names National Junior Scholar athletes
- IART symposium celebrates 10th anniversary
- Highest-ever viewers for French Open