Bryan Brothers Win LA Farmers Classic
[CHICAGO] — With their tennis rackets strung with Luxilon Big Banger Timo 110, Bob Bryan and Mike Bryan made history on Sunday at the Farmers Classic in Los Angeles as they won a record-breaking 62nd tour-level doubles title together with a 6-7(6), 6-2, 10-7 victory over Eric Butorac and Jean-Julien Rojer in the final of the ATP World Tour hard-court tennis tournament.
The win was the brothers’ sixth title in Los Angeles, adding to their victories in 2001 (d. Gambill-Roddick), 2004 (d. Arthurs-Hanley), 2006 (d. Butorac-Murray), 2007 (d. Lipsky-Martin) and 2009 (d. Becker-Moser).
“All of us at Luxilon are extremely proud of Bob and Mike’s achievement,” Nico Van Malderen, President of Luxilon said. “Their teamwork and success is unparalleled and we look forward to watching them build upon this victory in the future.”
Luxilon, based in Antwerp, Belgium, produces the world’s finest monofilament tennis strings. Luxilon is committed to continuous research and development and strict quality control which ensures the most technologically advanced strings available. Luxilon strings are the official string of the Sony Ericsson WTA Tour, and are also the most used string on tour. For more information, visit luxilon.com
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Babolat presents connected tennis
- adidas Roland Garros Collection by Y-3
- CopperWynd announces new Director of Tennis
- ITA secures partnership with Oracle
- Ashaway introduces ZyMax 62 Fire
- Tecnifibre launches ‘Young Guns’ contest
- More facilities offer 'Try Tennis Free'
- Tennis Channel adds two new shows
- Pros attend Cardio Tennis Trainer Summit
- PlayTennis.com gets key upgrades