Head Youtek Tour TV Introduced on YouTube
PHOENIX, AZ — HEAD has introduced a new video series on their HEAD Tennis YouTube Channel called HEAD YOUTEK Tour TV. The video series gives tennis fans the opportunity to learn more about HEAD’s talented lineup of touring tennis players. Two-time French Open finalist, Robin Soderling, kicks off the first episode where he talks about his long term partnership with the HEAD brand and also his racquet of choice, the YOUTEK Radical MP.
HEAD’s YOUTEK Tour TV Series is a great addition to the newly revamped HEAD Tennis YouTube Channel where fans can also watch HEAD’s other successful viral videos including “Novak Djokovic vs. the Tennis Machine” and “Andy Murray Tennis Street Magic in London”.
Tennis fans are encouraged to tune in every other week for a new episode of a behind-the-scenes interview from another popular HEAD Tennis Athlete.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Istomin wins first ATP title
- WTT poised for growth, says BJK
- Hingis named Global Ambassador for ITHF
- MonoGut ZX Black offers versatility and playability
- USTA to host fifth annual job fair
- Blake to coach Aviators for opener
- El Shorbagy, World Number 1
- Tennis Channel launches Racquet Bracket
- Record ratings for Tennis Channel
- Peggy Edwards receives 2015 APEX Award