Head Youtek Tour TV Introduced on YouTube
PHOENIX, AZ — HEAD has introduced a new video series on their HEAD Tennis YouTube Channel called HEAD YOUTEK Tour TV. The video series gives tennis fans the opportunity to learn more about HEAD’s talented lineup of touring tennis players. Two-time French Open finalist, Robin Soderling, kicks off the first episode where he talks about his long term partnership with the HEAD brand and also his racquet of choice, the YOUTEK Radical MP.
HEAD’s YOUTEK Tour TV Series is a great addition to the newly revamped HEAD Tennis YouTube Channel where fans can also watch HEAD’s other successful viral videos including “Novak Djokovic vs. the Tennis Machine” and “Andy Murray Tennis Street Magic in London”.
Tennis fans are encouraged to tune in every other week for a new episode of a behind-the-scenes interview from another popular HEAD Tennis Athlete.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Annacone and Cahill join PlaySight
- Prince creates excitement at Wimbledon
- ITHF partners with ITF development program
- Presenters named for ITHF induction
- Nightly Wimbledon coverage begins June 27
- Feldman to join USTA Southern
- Longoria completes season sweep
- USTA names National Junior Scholar athletes
- IART symposium celebrates 10th anniversary
- Highest-ever viewers for French Open