Gordon Boggis: CEO of Prince
Gordon Boggis is CEO of Prince Sports, Inc. He recently joined Prince from Aerobics Inc., a leading company within cardio fitness equipment.
At Aerobics, Mr. Boggis served for five years as President and CEO, leading the company into a new phase of growth, successfully transitioning Aerobics from a manufacturing company with a single product line to a diversified, market-led consumer business operating in the cardio fitness equipment market.
Prior to joining Aerobics, Mr. Boggis held a range of senior management positions with the Dunlop Slazenger Group (DSG). Mr Boggis’ ten-year career with DSG spanned global marketing roles based in the UK and general management roles for the Americas, based in South Carolina.
Mr. Boggis began his career with SmithKline Beecham in 1986, in marketing management, working on both over-the-counter consumer and prescription-only brands. In 1990 he joined Jeyes, a major European consumer brands company operating in the household cleaners market, where he held marketing management roles based in the UK and Germany.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- USF to host College Tennis Exposure Camp
- New date for Match for Africa 3
- Haas joins PlaySight team
- Ashaway Power Filament micro squash string
- USPTA to offer insurance options
- Fromuth seeks stringers for USTA National Campus
- PlaySight introduces challenge system
- Olympic tennis stadium to be demolished
- Sharapova returns to action October 10
- Ashaway continues as USA R'ball Official String