Gordon Boggis: CEO of Prince
Gordon Boggis is CEO of Prince Sports, Inc. He recently joined Prince from Aerobics Inc., a leading company within cardio fitness equipment.
At Aerobics, Mr. Boggis served for five years as President and CEO, leading the company into a new phase of growth, successfully transitioning Aerobics from a manufacturing company with a single product line to a diversified, market-led consumer business operating in the cardio fitness equipment market.
Prior to joining Aerobics, Mr. Boggis held a range of senior management positions with the Dunlop Slazenger Group (DSG). Mr Boggis’ ten-year career with DSG spanned global marketing roles based in the UK and general management roles for the Americas, based in South Carolina.
Mr. Boggis began his career with SmithKline Beecham in 1986, in marketing management, working on both over-the-counter consumer and prescription-only brands. In 1990 he joined Jeyes, a major European consumer brands company operating in the household cleaners market, where he held marketing management roles based in the UK and Germany.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- TIA partners with PAI
- MAC GM named Facility Manager of the Year
- USTA nominates Adams as chairman, CEO
- Carson wins 2nd tournament in a row
- Tennis Central announces new app
- Sukova honored with Fed Cup Award
- All-star field for WTT Smash Hits in London
- ProWorld and Tecnifibre announce partnership
- Tennis Channel hosts Fed Cup final live
- Blatchford wins second title in two months