Federer and Fish, a Wilson BLX Final in Cincinnati
Roger Federer and Mardy Fish will go head to head with their Wilson Six.One BLX rackets for the Western & Southern Financial Group Masters title in Cincinnati.
“Wilson is proud to have both finalists playing with the new BLX technology,” said Wilson Global Tour Director Massimo Calvelli. “The tennis has been terrific this week and it’s nice to see Roger and Mardy find their form leading into the Open.”
Roger Federer eased into the finals with a 6-4 6-3 win over Baghdatis. Defending champion, Federer is vying for his fourth Cincinnati title.
Mardy Fish has been in outstanding form throughout the summer hard court season, taking the singles title in Atlanta and doubles title in Washington DC. This week, he defeated ATP Tour World #8 Verdasco, #4 Murray and former World #1 Roddick en route to the final and put himself in position to capture his first ATP Tour Masters Series tournament title.
The Western & Southern Financial Group Masters Series finals will be played at 2pm Eastern time.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Grand Harbor to host charity tourney
- McInerney named 2016 ITA award winner
- Ashaway introduces Rally 21 Fire string
- Successful 2016 for Head tennis
- Play tennis for life
- Smashers take win in NBL thriller
- Langridge to feature at Sports Park
- Murray ends 2016 as No. 1
- Hitting partner of the top players
- USPTA offers USPA certification