Federer and Fish, a Wilson BLX Final in Cincinnati
Roger Federer and Mardy Fish will go head to head with their Wilson Six.One BLX rackets for the Western & Southern Financial Group Masters title in Cincinnati.
“Wilson is proud to have both finalists playing with the new BLX technology,” said Wilson Global Tour Director Massimo Calvelli. “The tennis has been terrific this week and it’s nice to see Roger and Mardy find their form leading into the Open.”
Roger Federer eased into the finals with a 6-4 6-3 win over Baghdatis. Defending champion, Federer is vying for his fourth Cincinnati title.
Mardy Fish has been in outstanding form throughout the summer hard court season, taking the singles title in Atlanta and doubles title in Washington DC. This week, he defeated ATP Tour World #8 Verdasco, #4 Murray and former World #1 Roddick en route to the final and put himself in position to capture his first ATP Tour Masters Series tournament title.
The Western & Southern Financial Group Masters Series finals will be played at 2pm Eastern time.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- US Open's dining and culinary offerings
- PGA TOUR Superstore announces 14 MRTs
- WTA tournament to benefit veterans
- Entertainment lineup set for US Open
- Ashaway terminates distributorship
- CITI Open generates record numbers
- Ashe Stadium roof superstructure complete
- US Open WTA wild card recipients
- US Open ATP wild card recipients
- Wilson re-signs Dimitrov