Clay Court Maintenance Seminars by Welch
Welch Tennis clay court maintenance seminars continue to grow in popularity! These informative seminars are geared towards anyone who may have anything to do with the business of maintaining clay (Har-Tru) tennis courts. Whether the courts are the traditional overhead-irrigated fast drying courts or subsurface-irrigated HydroGrid or HydroCourt, guests come away with important knowledge and insight.
Whether you have 20 years of experience, or two weeks at your facility, these clay court seminars are a very informative day for club managers, tennis professionals, and maintenance personnel.
These clay court seminars are designed to give each participant a working knowledge of Har-Tru clay tennis courts, including an explanation and demonstration of the latest procedures in court maintenance. Emphasis is given to solving court maintenance problems and how recent innovations can be used to protect and enhance the overall tennis court investment. Each participant will be given a Certificate of Completion at the end of the day.
This Welch Tennis Clay Court Seminar cost is $159.00 per person ($125.00 for each additional person from same facility) and includes breakfast, lunch, refreshments and wraps up with a happy hour, and presentation of the Certificates of Completion.
USPTA Members earn 3 credits for continuing education for attending. PTR Members earn MAP Points for attending.
- October 15, 2010 - Fort Lauderdale, Florida - Facility to be announced.
- October 22, 2010 - Sarasota, Florida - University Park Country Club
Call Deb Carlson at Welch Tennis for invitations or questions 1-800-282-4415 or her direct line 813-658-1039
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Head extends partnership with Stephens
- Tennis Channel adds on-air talent
- PTR on board with Coach Youth Tennis
- Agassi, Sampras, and Lendl honored
- Babolat: The legendary experience of the Majors
- Esguerra named PTR WI Member of the Year
- Burke named PTR GA Member of the Year
- Pugh receives PTR USTA Community Service Award
- Blouin named PTR Int'l Master Professional
- Godreau named PTR MS Member of the Year