Top U.S. Junior Kudla Signs With Tecnifibre
Tecnifibre signed a multiyear agreement with the No. 1-ranked U.S. junior player, Denis Kudla. At the age of 17, he is one of the best juniors in the world, reaching as high as No. 3 in the world in January 2010.
While he is playing all of the worldwide Junior Tournaments, Kudla has also started his career on the ATP Tour. With strong results, he is currently at a career high ATP Ranking: No. 793.
Kudla is a Tecnifibre NEXT Generation Team Member and the Eddie Herr Cup 2009 Champion. In competition, he uses the Tecnifibre T-Fight 325 VO2 Max tennis racquet. For more information, call (888) 838-3664 or (888) TFTennis or email email@example.com.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- New director, name, and logo for Memphis Open
- All Head Penn final at UHC US Open
- ESPN3 to air USTA Clay Court Invitational
- Carson wins 19th pro tournament
- Bollettieri visits Manchester Memorial
- Murray close to ATP finals
- Hat-trick for Berdych, Cilic, and Murray
- ASBA announces 2014 Technical Meeting
- Ashaway sponsors Swain
- Tavistock Development welcomes new executives