Top U.S. Junior Kudla Signs With Tecnifibre
Tecnifibre signed a multiyear agreement with the No. 1-ranked U.S. junior player, Denis Kudla. At the age of 17, he is one of the best juniors in the world, reaching as high as No. 3 in the world in January 2010.
While he is playing all of the worldwide Junior Tournaments, Kudla has also started his career on the ATP Tour. With strong results, he is currently at a career high ATP Ranking: No. 793.
Kudla is a Tecnifibre NEXT Generation Team Member and the Eddie Herr Cup 2009 Champion. In competition, he uses the Tecnifibre T-Fight 325 VO2 Max tennis racquet. For more information, call (888) 838-3664 or (888) TFTennis or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- USTA names paralympic wheelchair team
- Adcock and Langridge selected for Rio
- Annacone and Cahill join PlaySight
- Prince creates excitement at Wimbledon
- ITHF partners with ITF development program
- Presenters named for ITHF induction
- Nightly Wimbledon coverage begins June 27
- Feldman to join USTA Southern
- Longoria completes season sweep
- USTA names National Junior Scholar athletes