TIA Tennis Forum In NYC August 31
“Roadmap for a Healthy Sport” is the theme of the fourth annual TIA Tennis Forum, which will be held in New York City in conjunction with the 40th Annual USTA Tennis Teachers Conference. The Forum will be on Tuesday, Aug. 31.
The Tennis Forum will present the latest news about the state of the industry—including participation growth, equipment sales data, grassroots initiatives and more. It will also outline pathways to increasing the number of frequent players in the U.S., ways to better define and boost the economic growth and impact of the tennis industry, and effective ways to distribute clear, consistent messaging of health, fitness and the reasons to play tennis.
Presented by Tennis Magazine, the Forum will be from 7:30 to 8:30 a.m. in the Manhattan Ballroom of the Grand Hyatt and is free and open to all in the industry.The USTA Tennis Teachers Conference runs from Aug. 28 to 31 and is a leading resource for teaching professionals,organizers and coaches and includes presentations and seminars, an exhibitor area, and opportunities for tennis teachers to network.
For more information about the TIA Tennis Forum, visit TennisIndustry.org/Forum.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- HEAD Penn players win at Pan Am Games
- Penn is the official ball of CIF
- Bringing tennis to children with 'Emirates Returns'
- Live coverage of Boston-Philadelphia WTT
- ASBA announces new tennis courts manual
- 2015 US Open Series launches in Atlanta
- Expanded US Open Series coverage crosses platforms
- Stars headline WTT event
- MAC juniors dominate championships
- Ram wins 2015 HoF Championships