TIA Establishes Facility and Retailer Panels
The TIA has created a Facility Panel and a Retailer Panel, to help identify current needs, issues and concerns of both the tennis facility and tennis retail businesses. “Both panels will help keep us better in touch with what facilities and retailers need to grow their businesses,” says TIA Executive Director Jolyn de Boer.
The Facility Panel will be made up of tennis facility owners/operators or directors of tennis; the Retailer Panel will have owners/operators or managers of tennis retail businesses. Both are expected to advise on how best to keep facilities or retailers better engaged with industry initiatives and the resources offered through the TIA. Also, both will help the TIA formulate effective messaging that reaches facility managers/directors and tennis retailers.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Pro introduces children to the magic of tennis
- TGA launches first franchise in Oregon
- Longacre named acting head pro
- Five enshrined in ITHF
- Hewitt and Sock into Newport semifinals
- Groth and Karlovic into Newport semifinals
- Hall of Fame Championships quarterfinals
- US Open prize money to increase
- Velocity app: Hands-free speed radar
- NO.1VAK - HEAD's exclusive interview