Stosur featured in ESPN The Magazine
NEW YORK — Fresh off an NBA championship win, Lakers forward Ron Artest is still looking to accomplish more. One thing he can now check off his list: guest editing the fourth annual ESPN The Magazine Revenge of the Jocks Issue, in which The Mag turns over an entire issue to an athlete.
In this issue of ESPN The Magazine: A Week In The Life: Samantha Stosur (Tennis)
Practices. Massages. Bad TV. The eight days leading up to a tennis major are Slam-packed for the No. 5 woman in the world.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Tennibot wins TIA Innovation Challenge
- Easter Bowl coming to Indian Wells
- USTA and Head Penn renew partnership
- Snodgrass partners with TIA
- First for real-time biometric data
- Tickets available for Fed Cup semifinal
- TennisClub.com partners with TIA
- Berger to step down at USTA
- Tennis Channel adds 7.8M Nielsen homes
- Oracle unveils awards for young pros