Campbell's Championships news, Friday
NEWPORT, R.I. — The qualifying draw and schedule of play for the 2010 Campbell’s Hall of Fame Tennis Championships has been announced.
CAMPBELL’S HALL OF FAME TENNIS CHAMPIONSHIPS - NEWPORT, USA $ 442,500.00 JULY 03 - JULY 11, 2010
ORDER OF PLAY - SATURDAY, JULY 03, 2010 COURT 1 start 11:00 am Qualifying - S Gonzalez (MEX) vs V Spadea (USA) Qualifying - R Klaasen (RSA) vs G Jones (AUS) Qualifying - M Yani (USA) vs D Kelly (AUS) Qualifying - D Tursunov (RUS) vs [WC] E Quigley (USA) Qualifying - A Begemann (GER) vs S Bubka (UKR)
COURT 2 start 11:00 am Qualifying - N Okun (ISR) vs A Anderson (RSA) Qualifying - A Bogdanovic (GBR) vs [WC] J Kerr (AUS) Qualifying - I Van Der Merwe (RSA) vs [WC] R Wassen (NED) Qualifying - A Sitak (RUS) vs R Bloomfield (GBR) Qualifying - M Raonic (CAN) vs B Klein (AUS)
COURT 3 start 11:00 am Qualifying - [WC] T Rettenmaier (USA) vs M Reid (AUS) Qualifying - M Kohlmann (GER) vs T Ito (JPN) Qualifying - B Evans (USA) vs A Peya (AUT) Qualifying - J Cox (USA) vs G Lapentti (ECU) Qualifying - F Wolmarans (RSA) vs M Matosevic (AUS) Qualifying - G Elias (POR) vs S Stadler (GER)
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Fowler wins 2015 'Tennis Media Award'
- Drysdale Tennis launches foundation
- TV coverage of the clay-court season
- 'Try Tennis Free' campaign seeks growth
- Increase in hybrids driven by 'poly pain'
- USTA breaks ground in Lake Nona
- Team USA honors renowned coaches
- Blackman new GM, USTA Player Development
- Djokovic captures 5th Miami title
- Nominate an outstanding facility