Genesis Releases 4 New Strings
Genesis has recently launched four new strings. Genesis Hexonic is a hexagonal shaped co-polyester string that comes in a red color and is available in three diameters: 1.27mm, 1.18mm, and 1.09mm. Heptonic is a heptagon shaped co-polyester string available in a white color and in two diameters: 1.24mm, 1.14mm.
Genesis Xplosion is a premium multifilament string available in natural color and in two diameters: 1.30mm and 1.25mm. And Genesis offers a basic nylon string, which comes in various gauges and colors.
For more info about these new string offerings, visit www.genesis-tennis.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Babolat continues Roland Garros partnership
- Public Tennis grants wheelchair scholarships
- USTA forges medical partnership
- TIA partners with Sports Club Advisors
- Ashaway ZyMax Fire sparks global appeal
- Selmi honored by ITHF and ITF
- Comprehensive RG coverage from Tennis Channel
- Young Guns Contest Season 2
- Murray celebrates birthday with masters title
- Serena's major wins to be aired back-to-back