Genesis Releases 4 New Strings
Genesis has recently launched four new strings. Genesis Hexonic is a hexagonal shaped co-polyester string that comes in a red color and is available in three diameters: 1.27mm, 1.18mm, and 1.09mm. Heptonic is a heptagon shaped co-polyester string available in a white color and in two diameters: 1.24mm, 1.14mm.
Genesis Xplosion is a premium multifilament string available in natural color and in two diameters: 1.30mm and 1.25mm. And Genesis offers a basic nylon string, which comes in various gauges and colors.
For more info about these new string offerings, visit www.genesis-tennis.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- TGA launches first franchise in Oregon
- Longacre named acting head pro
- Five enshrined in ITHF
- Hewitt and Sock into Newport semifinals
- Groth and Karlovic into Newport semifinals
- Hall of Fame Championships quarterfinals
- US Open prize money to increase
- Velocity app: Hands-free speed radar
- NO.1VAK - HEAD's exclusive interview
- Isner, Hewitt, Mahut, Sock into round of 16