Genesis Releases 4 New Strings
Genesis has recently launched four new strings. Genesis Hexonic is a hexagonal shaped co-polyester string that comes in a red color and is available in three diameters: 1.27mm, 1.18mm, and 1.09mm. Heptonic is a heptagon shaped co-polyester string available in a white color and in two diameters: 1.24mm, 1.14mm.
Genesis Xplosion is a premium multifilament string available in natural color and in two diameters: 1.30mm and 1.25mm. And Genesis offers a basic nylon string, which comes in various gauges and colors.
For more info about these new string offerings, visit www.genesis-tennis.com or email email@example.com.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Djokovic interview in WSJ. Magazine
- Maui Jim partners with ATP
- Osei named PTR Volunteer of the Year
- Adams receives PTR/USTA award
- Capestany receives PTR/TIA award
- Saviano named PTR Touring Coach of the Year
- Thompson named PTR Professional of the Year
- Top lineup headlines Tennis Industry conferences
- Alcorta named PTR Male Player of the Year
- Tennis Channel promotes Bodenmann