USTA/Midwest Section Unveils Image Campaign
Indianapolis, Ind. — The USTA/Midwest Section today announced the launch of an image campaign that will begin to run in June aimed at highlighting how USTA memberships may impact local communities, and the goodwill created by supporting the USTA/Midwest Section through membership.
“Play It Forward” will serve as the call to action and tagline for the campaign that will feature a series of visual images (two visual images are attached in this e-mail) throughout the Association’s five-state region with text focusing on how USTA membership positively affects the lives of individuals through USTA programs as well as indirectly to each member.
The image campaign will include the following primary components:
- E-mail campaign - targeted to all members, lapsed members and new members
- Facility branding - consisting of posters, cardboard and counter displays, and banners
- Postcards - mailed to section championship tournaments and lapsed members
- Midwest website - splash page ad and banner ads
- Social media - incorporate visual images and tennis articles into Midwest Facebook page and Twitter page
- Success stories - articles reflecting how tennis changes lives, and how the USTA/Midwest Section has helped create that impact
- District branding - include in newsletters, yearbooks and website
- Professional tournaments - ads in tournament programs
“The new image campaign will illustrate how USTA membership may positively impact the lives of countless groups of people in USTA programs, as well as make a difference in an individual’s life,” said Steve Butzlaff, USTA/Midwest Section President. “It also reminds us how the USTA/Midwest Section plays a critical role in helping to create this impact for individuals of all ages.”
Currently, the USTA/Midwest Section exceeds 80,000 individual members and 1,200 member organizations. It is the second largest section of the United States Tennis Association, the National Governing Body for tennis in the U.S. The USTA/Midwest Section is composed of 14 Districts in the following states: Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Ohio and Wisconsin as well as designated counties in West Virginia and Kentucky. The USTA/Midwest Section offers recreational and competitive tennis for individuals of all ages and abilities. For more information, visit the USTA/Midwest Section at midwest.usta.com/playitforward.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Aviators announce new ownership
- ASICS launches BZ100 racquet
- Djokovic: 'Player of the Year'
- ASBA honors distinguished facilities
- Former pros set to compete
- Carson and Longoria sweep pro stops
- Fish receives ITA award
- Longoria sweeps gold
- Hourglass Performance Institute joins PTR
- Kid named sales manager for Volkl