USTA Conference Celebrates its 40th Year
The USTA’s 40th Tennis Teachers Conference will be held in New York City from Aug. 28 to 31. Conference events will be held at the Grand Hyatt New York and the USTA National Tennis Center.
Headlining the event this year is eight-time Grand Slam champion Mats Wilander; former top 10 player and popular TV broadcaster Cliff Drysdale; and junior tennis coach Judy Murray, who is the mother of two-time Grand Slam finalist Andy Murray and 2007 Wimbledon mixed-doubles champ Jamie Murray.
Attendees at the USTA Tennis Teachers Conference have the opportunity to network with colleagues and attend conference seminars, gather information and resources on the latest offerings from a variety of tennis organizations and companies, and attend a “Night at the US Open” on Monday, Aug. 30, the opening evening of the tournament at the USTA BJK National Tennis Center.
Additionally, the TIA will hold it’s 3rd annual Tennis Forum on Tuesday morning, Aug. 31, highlighting the latest trends in the tennis industry and the industry’s efforts to grow the game.
For registration information for the 2010 USTA Tennis Teachers Conference, visit usta.com/ttc.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Head extends partnership with Stephens
- Tennis Channel adds on-air talent
- PTR on board with Coach Youth Tennis
- Agassi, Sampras, and Lendl honored
- Babolat: The legendary experience of the Majors
- Esguerra named PTR WI Member of the Year
- Burke named PTR GA Member of the Year
- Pugh receives PTR USTA Community Service Award
- Blouin named PTR Int'l Master Professional
- Godreau named PTR MS Member of the Year