TennisConnect Offers Options for Websites
TennisConnect, the Tennis Industry Association’s premier business tool for tennis providers, announces an innovative re-packaging of its services that will allow facilities, retailers and organizations the choice to purchase and use exactly what they need. The new “TennisConnect Components” offers options and services that will work with any website.
“TennisConnect Components provides you with the ability to buy and use just what you need, while providing your web developer with simple ‘embed’ controls to add TennisConnect-powered functionality to your website,” says TennisConnect developer Charlie Ruddy.
“With TennisConnect Components, we are continuing our goal of offering interactive, 24/7 customer self-service functions for our industry that are affordable and reliable,” says TIA Executive Director Jolyn de Boer. “TCC works with all major website design technologies, while at the same time applying our particular expertise to functions that are tennis-specific.”
“For existing TennisConnect customers, you’ll see a number of new menu items as we document and roll out the new ‘Components’ options over the coming weeks,” adds Ruddy. Many of the TennisConnect Components modules start at just $15/month (not including a small one-time setup fee), including Group Email, eCalendar, Tennis Court Scheduler and Web Page Editor.
TennisConnect Components provides four significant benefits:
- For many customers, web development and maintenance costs will go down. If a customer uses only one, two or three of the main modules, they will only pay for what they use. (Or, until July 15, existing customers can “lock in” their current price for the next renewal period.)
- All customers will have a monthly payment option. Incentives will remain to pre-pay annually and customers will have the option to “reset” their annual renewal date at current price levels. This allows customers to shift their discounted renewal to a time of year that makes sense for their business.
- TennisConnect features will help grow and market your business. Whether you control your website or have someone else do it for you, Components such as Group Email and Contact Manager provides you with a hosted service to maintain your client lists online—all professionally managed and backed-up—and to send email to any number of contacts as often as you’d like. Plus, you can use tennis-specific, manufacturer-supplied templates and graphics to promote your business.
- Your website can have the exact design, look and feel that you want. Use any website developer (or a TennisConnect Authorized Service Provider), and by plugging in the TennisConnect Components you want, you’ll save thousands of dollars in development costs. “We’re providing examples of websites developed in iWeb, Dreamweaver and WordPress that have TennisConnect Components embedded, so customers can see the flexibility this system provides,” says Ruddy.
TennisConnect Components available include: Group Email, Contact Manager and Find-A-Game, eCalendar, Online Tennis Court Reservations, Web Page Editor, Web Site Builder, Demo Racquet Center, String Center and TennisCollect.
For more information and pricing, visit TennisConnect.com or contact Marty Mohar at email@example.com or 843-686-3036 x.227.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Viking announces new GM
- Dunlop to distribute Diadora footwear
- Babolat launches new Origin string
- Davis Cup tickets to go on sale Dec. 6th
- ASBA releases informative video
- Tennis Channel to rebroadcast French Open
- SGI, PHIT America announce 'Challenge'
- NYJTL honors Tennis Channel and Solomon
- Mylan WTT relocates; Roddick to star on team
- TGA Premier Youth Tennis launches 22nd franchise