Tennis Elbow 2011 1.0
Created by tennis fans, which are regular ranked players, Tennis Elbow 2011 is a tennis game with a fun, realistic gameplay. Tennis Elbow is the only game that will give you such an impression to be on the court, and will make you feel the emotions of the match with such realism: you will be conquered by the ultra-realistic ball trajectories, the artificial intelligence replicating the players’ behaviour with precision, and the complete range of shots and game situations. Its intuitive gameplay will let you easily control the player and the ball, and even if you’re not a tennis fan, you will have a lot of pleasure and fun to run and strike balls all around the court, fighting in all games ! And last but not least, with its online mode you could play against other real human players in fantastic online tennis matches.
What’s new in this version:
- TE2011 is a huge update of TE2009, as it brings real-time 3D courts in the game, with a complete selection of camera angles!
- It also features a good bunch of new outfit options, including new haircuts for both female & male players.
- It also updates the players, tournaments & ranking system to 2010. And last but not least, the gameplay now features an advanced tiredness system. It’s optional and you can play with the legacy TE2009 system if you wish so.
The price is $24.95 (14-day trial available), and comes in Mac and Windows versions.
More more information, see Mana Games on-line at managames.com.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Grand Harbor to host charity tourney
- McInerney named 2016 ITA award winner
- Ashaway introduces Rally 21 Fire string
- Successful 2016 for Head tennis
- Play tennis for life
- Smashers take win in NBL thriller
- Langridge to feature at Sports Park
- Murray ends 2016 as No. 1
- Hitting partner of the top players
- USPTA offers USPA certification