John Embree resigns from Prince
Bordentown, NJ — John Embree has agreed to resign from his position as President of Prince Americas as of Friday, June 11, 2010.
“John is highly respected within the tennis community in the USA, has a wide personal fan base and is a good and decent man,” said George Napier, Chairman and CEO of Prince Sports, Inc. “It was our privilege to have him on our team for the past two years. We wish him much future success in whatever he takes on. He will always be a friend of Prince.”
With Embree’s departure, Prince will consolidate North American Sales and Promotion under Gordon Boggis who will retain his title as President and COO of Prince Sports, Inc. This will streamline and flatten the organization and, by creating an integrated commercial function in the United States, will facilitate and improve coordination and communication between sales, product development, marketing and promotion — all critical sales support functions.
As part of this change, Ken Daiss, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will broaden his role by adding Information Technology, Legal, Customer Service and Logistics to his management responsibilities. In addition, Latin America will be integrated under the leadership of Mike Ricketts, President of Prince International.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Babolat presents connected tennis
- adidas Roland Garros Collection by Y-3
- CopperWynd announces new Director of Tennis
- ITA secures partnership with Oracle
- Ashaway introduces ZyMax 62 Fire
- Tecnifibre launches ‘Young Guns’ contest
- More facilities offer 'Try Tennis Free'
- Tennis Channel adds two new shows
- Pros attend Cardio Tennis Trainer Summit
- PlayTennis.com gets key upgrades