Nominate Now for USTA Outstanding Facility Awards
Do you know an outstanding tennis facility in your area? If so, nominate it for a 2010 USTA Outstanding Tennis Facility award. Award nominations must be received in the USTA office by July 19.
Criteria for the awards and nomination forms are available at usta.com (under “Get Involved,” click “Technical,” then “Facility Awards” on the right side). Recognition will be given to outstanding tennis facilities under these jurisdictions: Parks & Recreation Departments, Educational Institutions, Non-Profit Corporations, and Private and/or Commercially Owned and Operated Facilities.
Award winners will receive a wood and marble wall plaque and a large sign to display at the facility. In addition, certificates will be available for various agencies and companies recognizing the honor. Winners also receive a one-year complimentary USTA Organizational Membership, and may choose to attend the USTA Technical Committee meeting in New York in early September for a presentation.
This is the 29th year for the prestigious USTA Outstanding Facility Awards. This year, an optional “Green Facility” section has been added to the nomination form. For questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jeremiah Yolkut at 914-696-7154.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Annacone and Cahill join PlaySight
- Prince creates excitement at Wimbledon
- ITHF partners with ITF development program
- Presenters named for ITHF induction
- Nightly Wimbledon coverage begins June 27
- Feldman to join USTA Southern
- Longoria completes season sweep
- USTA names National Junior Scholar athletes
- IART symposium celebrates 10th anniversary
- Highest-ever viewers for French Open