Federal Funds Available to Tennis Facilities
Each year, the Carol M. White Physical Education Program (PEP) awards millions of dollars to schools and community-based organizations to initiate, expand, and improve physical education programs. Your local tennis facility could work with a school or schools in your community and receive an amount ranging from $100,000 to $750,000.
This is a great opportunity for local tennis facilities to take part in the national health message and connect with schools in the community to help grow tennis programs and benefit American youngsters. Several industry programs such as USTA QuickStart Tennis, Cardio Tennis, USTA Schools Program and After School Tennis would fit well into the framework of a grant request.
Apply for a PEP Grant now. The application deadline is Monday, July 19, 2010. Click Here for the application.
For some tips on writing a successful PEP Grant application, visit this site.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Federer chases Davis Cup title
- TIA partners with PAI
- MAC GM named Facility Manager of the Year
- USTA nominates Adams as chairman, CEO
- Carson wins 2nd tournament in a row
- Tennis Central announces new app
- Sukova honored with Fed Cup Award
- All-star field for WTT Smash Hits in London
- ProWorld and Tecnifibre announce partnership
- Tennis Channel hosts Fed Cup final live