Federal Funds Available to Tennis Facilities
Each year, the Carol M. White Physical Education Program (PEP) awards millions of dollars to schools and community-based organizations to initiate, expand, and improve physical education programs. Your local tennis facility could work with a school or schools in your community and receive an amount ranging from $100,000 to $750,000.
This is a great opportunity for local tennis facilities to take part in the national health message and connect with schools in the community to help grow tennis programs and benefit American youngsters. Several industry programs such as USTA QuickStart Tennis, Cardio Tennis, USTA Schools Program and After School Tennis would fit well into the framework of a grant request.
Apply for a PEP Grant now. The application deadline is Monday, July 19, 2010. Click Here for the application.
For some tips on writing a successful PEP Grant application, visit this site.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Easter Bowl coming to Indian Wells
- USTA and Head Penn renew partnership
- Snodgrass partners with TIA
- First for real-time biometric data
- Tickets available for Fed Cup semifinal
- TennisClub.com partners with TIA
- Berger to step down at USTA
- Tennis Channel adds 7.8M Nielsen homes
- Oracle unveils awards for young pros
- Spotlight shines on tennis visionaries