Federal Funds Available to Tennis Facilities
Each year, the Carol M. White Physical Education Program (PEP) awards millions of dollars to schools and community-based organizations to initiate, expand, and improve physical education programs. Your local tennis facility could work with a school or schools in your community and receive an amount ranging from $100,000 to $750,000.
This is a great opportunity for local tennis facilities to take part in the national health message and connect with schools in the community to help grow tennis programs and benefit American youngsters. Several industry programs such as USTA QuickStart Tennis, Cardio Tennis, USTA Schools Program and After School Tennis would fit well into the framework of a grant request.
Apply for a PEP Grant now. The application deadline is Monday, July 19, 2010. Click Here for the application.
For some tips on writing a successful PEP Grant application, visit this site.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- USPTA pros help raise $22K for military families
- Babolat tribute to Li Na
- JTCC partners with Tecnifibre
- Stenning and Woolard named Life Trustees
- 8th annual Wailea Tennis Fantasy Camp
- U.S. Davis Cup team fights for tournament spot
- NetSuite to name new glass squash court
- Martin joins TIA Board
- Martin elected CEO of ITHF
- New BNPPO website to enhance user experience