Har-Tru Maintenance Course to be Held in NYC
Lee Tennis Court Products, the manufacturer of Har-Tru, will be hosting a Har-Tru Maintenance Certification Seminar Aug. 12-13 at the John McEnroe Tennis Academy, Sportime at Randall’s Island in New York City. The purpose of the seminar is to bring together leading experts on indoor and outdoor clay courts to discuss the construction and maintenance of clay.
In addition to construction and maintenance techniques, the seminar will include information on the causes of indoor and bubbled court surface compaction and what techniques are being used to alleviate it. There will be classroom presentations, panel discussions and on-court demonstrations.
The seminar is designed for anyone managing, maintaining or considering installing clay tennis courts including Club Managers, Teaching Professionals, Court Builders and Maintenance Professionals. For more information contact Ed Montecalvo at 1-877-4HARTRU or email@example.com.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Tecnifibre at the Delray Beach Open
- Wounded Warrior Tennis Camp set
- Groppel receives PTR/TIA award
- Adams named PTR Pro of the Year
- PTR honors Haynie
- USPTA renews partnership with TGA
- Edin named PTR Newcomer of the Year
- Leicht named PTR College Coach of the Year
- PowerShares Series 2017 schedule
- USTA receives award