Har-Tru Maintenance Course to be Held in NYC
Lee Tennis Court Products, the manufacturer of Har-Tru, will be hosting a Har-Tru Maintenance Certification Seminar Aug. 12-13 at the John McEnroe Tennis Academy, Sportime at Randall’s Island in New York City. The purpose of the seminar is to bring together leading experts on indoor and outdoor clay courts to discuss the construction and maintenance of clay.
In addition to construction and maintenance techniques, the seminar will include information on the causes of indoor and bubbled court surface compaction and what techniques are being used to alleviate it. There will be classroom presentations, panel discussions and on-court demonstrations.
The seminar is designed for anyone managing, maintaining or considering installing clay tennis courts including Club Managers, Teaching Professionals, Court Builders and Maintenance Professionals. For more information contact Ed Montecalvo at 1-877-4HARTRU or email@example.com.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- TIA partners with PAI
- MAC GM named Facility Manager of the Year
- USTA nominates Adams as chairman, CEO
- Carson wins 2nd tournament in a row
- Tennis Central announces new app
- Sukova honored with Fed Cup Award
- All-star field for WTT Smash Hits in London
- ProWorld and Tecnifibre announce partnership
- Tennis Channel hosts Fed Cup final live
- Blatchford wins second title in two months