Dunlop Hires Philip Mintz
GREENVILLE, SC — Dunlop is excited to announce today that Philip Mintz has joined the company to assume the newly created position of Northern Regional Sales Manager. Mintz’s wealth of experience with customers nationally and overall industry knowledge will immediately strengthen Dunlop’s position in the region.
Mintz comes to Dunlop with nearly three decades experience in the sporting goods business. After beginning his career at the legendary NYC-based sporting goods dealer Paragon, he transitioned to Head/Penn, where he rose to the position of Director of Key Accounts. Most recently, Mintz held the position of Vice President at Mares Diving, based out of Norwalk, CT.
“Our new sales structure gives our accounts direct access to Dunlop sales management who are decision makers on a business-wide level,” said Kai Nitsche, Vice President and General Manager of Dunlop Sports. “Having someone of Phil’s caliber servicing the key North region is an integral component to this new structure. Along with Steve Schultz in the West and Hunter Hines in the South, we now have an incredible group of leaders to best service all of our racquet sports customers.”
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- ‘Serving’ up treats for Wimbledon
- USTA Foundation appoints new members
- Babolat continues Roland Garros partnership
- Public Tennis grants wheelchair scholarships
- USTA forges medical partnership
- TIA partners with Sports Club Advisors
- Ashaway ZyMax Fire sparks global appeal
- Selmi honored by ITHF and ITF
- Comprehensive RG coverage from Tennis Channel
- Young Guns Contest Season 2