Andy Murray's tennis street magic
Kennelbach/London — Andy Murray’s preparation for 2010 Wimbledon not only includes intense on-court training, but also a bit of fun. The street-smart Scot goes urban in HEAD’s newest viral video, demonstrating that superb touch with his HEAD YOUTEK™ Radical Pro is not just limited to the tennis court. Murray displays his remarkable shot making skills and bulls-eye accuracy around town in London right before Wimbledon.
The newest viral from HEAD.COM looks like a candidate to exceed the internet success of another effort featuring fellow HEAD player Novak Djokovic, whose “Tennis Machine experiment” clip generated more that a million online views in a month this spring (head.com/experiment).
Murray performs street magic with his HEAD YOUTEK Radical Pro in the one-and-a-half-minute video on London rooftops and alleyways. When he’s not juggling the tennis ball as a soccer ball, in tribute to the summer World Cup in South Africa, Murray demonstrates dead-eye aim, knocking off a set of aluminium cans perched on a ledge in his own version of “target-practice,” HEAD-style.
Murray saves his best for last in a surprise ending, showing his devotion to HEAD, when he produces a personalized touch which will leave viewers delightfully surprised at Murray’s amazing accuracy.
The new HEAD viral can be found on head.com/tennis as well as youtube.com/headtennis and facebook.com/headtennis. It shows that Andy has definitely got the right touch — also off the court.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- PTR on board with Coach Youth Tennis
- Agassi, Sampras, and Lendl honored
- Babolat: The legendary experience of the Majors
- Esguerra named PTR WI Member of the Year
- Burke named PTR GA Member of the Year
- Pugh receives PTR USTA Community Service Award
- Blouin named PTR Int'l Master Professional
- Godreau named PTR MS Member of the Year
- Van B. Stafford named PTR OH Member of the Year
- GAMMA Glide is revolutionary