Poly Star Now Distributed by The Tennis Depot
Poly Star, the first in the tennis industry to introduce polyester strings to the market is now distributed by The Tennis Depot. With over 29 years of experience in continually investing in research and development, Poly Star strings are best known for providing optimal playability and for players seeking great feel and comfort. Poly Star strings are currently used by Nikolay Davydenko (world #5) and former touring pros who used Poly Star are Carlos Costa (World No. 10), Alberto Berasategui (World No. 7) Younés El Aynaoui (World No. 14), Michael Stich (World No. 2) and many more. Poly Star Classic, Energy, Turbo, and Strike will be available in the U.S in 12m sets along with both 200m and 400m Reels. If you have any questions, please contact The Tennis Depot at 866-787-4644 or e-mail them at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Aviators announce new ownership
- ASICS launches BZ100 racquet
- Djokovic: 'Player of the Year'
- ASBA honors distinguished facilities
- Former pros set to compete
- Carson and Longoria sweep pro stops
- Fish receives ITA award
- Longoria sweeps gold
- Hourglass Performance Institute joins PTR
- Kid named sales manager for Volkl