Poly Star Now Distributed by The Tennis Depot
Poly Star, the first in the tennis industry to introduce polyester strings to the market is now distributed by The Tennis Depot. With over 29 years of experience in continually investing in research and development, Poly Star strings are best known for providing optimal playability and for players seeking great feel and comfort. Poly Star strings are currently used by Nikolay Davydenko (world #5) and former touring pros who used Poly Star are Carlos Costa (World No. 10), Alberto Berasategui (World No. 7) Younés El Aynaoui (World No. 14), Michael Stich (World No. 2) and many more. Poly Star Classic, Energy, Turbo, and Strike will be available in the U.S in 12m sets along with both 200m and 400m Reels. If you have any questions, please contact The Tennis Depot at 866-787-4644 or e-mail them at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Babolat presents connected tennis
- adidas Roland Garros Collection by Y-3
- CopperWynd announces new Director of Tennis
- ITA secures partnership with Oracle
- Ashaway introduces ZyMax 62 Fire
- Tecnifibre launches ‘Young Guns’ contest
- More facilities offer 'Try Tennis Free'
- Tennis Channel adds two new shows
- Pros attend Cardio Tennis Trainer Summit
- PlayTennis.com gets key upgrades