Poly Star Now Distributed by The Tennis Depot
Poly Star, the first in the tennis industry to introduce polyester strings to the market is now distributed by The Tennis Depot. With over 29 years of experience in continually investing in research and development, Poly Star strings are best known for providing optimal playability and for players seeking great feel and comfort. Poly Star strings are currently used by Nikolay Davydenko (world #5) and former touring pros who used Poly Star are Carlos Costa (World No. 10), Alberto Berasategui (World No. 7) Younés El Aynaoui (World No. 14), Michael Stich (World No. 2) and many more. Poly Star Classic, Energy, Turbo, and Strike will be available in the U.S in 12m sets along with both 200m and 400m Reels. If you have any questions, please contact The Tennis Depot at 866-787-4644 or e-mail them at: email@example.com.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- U.S. to host Slovak Republic in Davis Cup
- Jamba Juice and Venus announce expansion
- Tennis Channel to cover Davis Cup QFs
- Esurance sponsors Azarenka
- PTR and PlayYourCourt sign agreement
- Schedule set for Pro Circuit Wild Card Challenge
- Har-Tru introduces 'Be One with the Clay'
- Murray book released in the US
- Longoria extends tournament wins to 32
- Djokovic wins Indian Wells