Gamma Sports Launches TNT2 Touch
PITTSBURGH — Today, Gamma Sports announced the launch of a new addition to the TNT2 string line, the Touch. The TNT2 Touch is the first multifilament string energized with the Gamma patented TNT process. Gamma engineers spent years of product development and player testing to create the Touch product. “Many racquet players spend hundreds of dollars to buy a new racquet every few years looking for a competitive edge. Little do they know that they can get a significant boast in their play simply by using quality strings. I think players will really see a difference in their game when they start playing with the new TNT Touch product,” said Chuck Vietmeier, National Sales Manager for Gamma Sports.
As part of this exciting international product roll out, Gamma wants to hear what players have to say about the new TNT2 Touch. From May 1, 2010 to July 31, 2010, Gamma will run the Feel the Touch Difference contest. Registrants will get the chance to win five hundred dollars in Gamma Sports products. For contest rules and information, simply go here.
“Rarely do you try anything in this business after being in it for so long and say ‘wow,’ but that was my reaction when I finally got one of my racquets strung with the new TNT2 Touch”
Mark P, Tennis Pro
Glen Creek, Tennis Club
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- PTR to host Directors of Tennis Conference
- More TV time for DC's Citi Open than ever
- New Babolat Pure Aero
- Tennis Channel's summer season
- HEAD Penn players win at Pan Am Games
- Penn is the official ball of CIF
- Bringing tennis to children with 'Emirates Returns'
- Live coverage of Boston-Philadelphia WTT
- ASBA announces new tennis courts manual
- 2015 US Open Series launches in Atlanta