Babolat and Tennis Channel Mark Milestones
*Boulder, Colorado — * Babolat, leading manufacturer of tennis racquets and currently celebrating its 135th anniversary, announces the brand has partnered with Tennis Channel for the television network’s 135th bag check: Team Babolat player Rafael Nadal.
In addition to the bag check, Babolat is sponsoring the Giveaway du Jour contest in which one grand-prize winner will receive a Babolat anniversary tennis racquet and bag signed by Rafael Nadal. Runner-up prizes include 15 Babolat anniversary racquets and bags—one pair given away each day of the French Open.
“Tennis Channel is a great partner and we are pleased to help celebrate its 135th bag check with Rafael Nadal as part of our 135th anniversary celebration,” says Susan DiBiase, marketing director of Babolat USA.
Rafael Nadal’s bag check features the same Babolat 135th anniversary bag that all Team Babolat players are carrying during the 2010 French Open.
To watch the video, visit TennisChannel.com
Contest entries close June 6, 2010. Visit the Babolat Giveaway du Jour to enter.
Babolat 135th Anniversary Products
Racquet Holder 135 - Anniversary Bag
Capacity: 6 or 12 racquets
Suggested price: $54.95 (6 racquet); $74.95 (12 racquet)
Pure Drive 135 - Anniversary Racquet
Headsize: 100 sq. in.
Weight (unstrung): 10.6 oz.
Suggested price (unstrung): $189.00
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- ‘Serving’ up treats for Wimbledon
- USTA Foundation appoints new members
- Babolat continues Roland Garros partnership
- Public Tennis grants wheelchair scholarships
- USTA forges medical partnership
- TIA partners with Sports Club Advisors
- Ashaway ZyMax Fire sparks global appeal
- Selmi honored by ITHF and ITF
- Comprehensive RG coverage from Tennis Channel
- Young Guns Contest Season 2