Wilson unveils 2011 Apparel Collection
Continuing to lead the way in the tennis industry, Wilson will give tennis players and sports fashionistas the first look at the 2011 Wilson Apparel line when they stream live from the Weston Runway Show, Tuesday April 13 at 6:45pm on Wilson Tennis TV.
“The 2011 Footwear and Apparel Collection is an evolution of our brand. Our products are geared toward the hard core tennis players,” said Wilson Global Apparel and Footwear Director, Claire Ortiz. “We are extremely excited to have everyone join us on UStream and see at what will be available for them in 2011.”
Utilizing the most advanced concepts in apparel design and innovation combined with high end performance and functional details, Wilson’s 2011 apparel collection truly captures technical innovation at its best. Using the most advanced techniques available such as body-mapping, laser cut seamless construction and nanotech finishing, Wilson brings the best equipment available to the tennis court.
“This 2011 Apparel launch marks the first time we launch our product directly to our consumers online,” said Ortiz. “Wilson prides itself on being innovative and ahead of the curve and we look forward to having our tennis gear heads interact with each other and give us their feedback.”
Wilson’s runway show will air live on Wilson’s UStream channel at 6:45pm Tuesday April 13th and directly following, Wilson Global Apparel and Footwear Director Claire Ortiz will take your questions.
Follow Wilson Tennis TV on UStream.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- PTR on board with Coach Youth Tennis
- Agassi, Sampras, and Lendl honored
- Babolat: The legendary experience of the Majors
- Esguerra named PTR WI Member of the Year
- Burke named PTR GA Member of the Year
- Pugh receives PTR USTA Community Service Award
- Blouin named PTR Int'l Master Professional
- Godreau named PTR MS Member of the Year
- Van B. Stafford named PTR OH Member of the Year
- GAMMA Glide is revolutionary