Vortex Tennis Announces Its Tennis Pro for the Quarter
SAN CLEMENTE, Calif. — Vortex Tennis, a manufacturer of tennis products, announces that Mark Angiano has been named Tennis Pro of the Quarter for the first quarter of 2010.
“There is tremendous potential to expand the Vortex brand through teaching pros and grassroots activities so I’m excited to be a part of growing this business.”
Mark is the tennis professional at Promontory Point in Newport Beach, California. “Mark’s tennis experience, product knowledge, and passion for the game are a valuable asset to us,” Tom Olmstead, President of Vortex Tennis, commented, “and we look forward to his continued involvement with Vortex because of what Mark has been able to contribute to our growing brand in a short period of time.”
“Being able to be part of a brand that is on the verge of breaking through in the US market is very exciting,” stated Mark Angiano. “There is tremendous potential to expand the Vortex brand through teaching pros and grassroots activities so I’m excited to be a part of growing this business.”
For information about joining the Vortex teaching pro program email us at email@example.com or give us a call at 888 WE VORTEX.
ABOUT Vortex Tennis
Founded in 2009, Vortex is the first company to have specialized in an ultra wide string pattern in its tennis racquets. Vortex is a family owned company that is based in Southern California. Vortex racquets are easily recognized by its patent pending reverse V string. To find out more about Vortex products, log on to vortextennis.com or call (888) WE VORTEX.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Head extends partnership with Stephens
- Tennis Channel adds on-air talent
- PTR on board with Coach Youth Tennis
- Agassi, Sampras, and Lendl honored
- Babolat: The legendary experience of the Majors
- Esguerra named PTR WI Member of the Year
- Burke named PTR GA Member of the Year
- Pugh receives PTR USTA Community Service Award
- Blouin named PTR Int'l Master Professional
- Godreau named PTR MS Member of the Year