Test your stringbed stiffness with an iPhone
appmaker.se is pleased to announce that racquetTune for iPhone and iPod touch is now available in Apple’s App Store.
racquetTune is a quick, cool and inexpensive tool that allows any tennis player to check that his racquet is correctly strung. A couple taps on the strings and racquetTune displays the tension with high accuracy.
Yet behind its smooth interface it is a serious tool that even the professionals praise: “It is well made, works amazingly well, is child’s play to use and is always with me and ready to use” says John Elliot, professional racquet stringer in Paris.
“The motivation behind racquetTune was to give tennis players everywhere an easy to use tool to check when its time to restring their racket, or to find the optimal tension to play with” says Sten Kaiser developer of racquetTune.
racquetTune uses the sound of the racquet to analyze the frequency of the strings. The frequency is then converted to the tension of the stringbed. The accuracy is showed by an indicator on the display and can be improved by tapping the racquet several times.
More information and a demo video can be found at racquetTune.com.
All kinds of questions and comments are welcome:
+46 70 357 36 72
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- CDT partners rank in the top 10
- El-Sherbini new world number one
- YTEX sponsors Junior Open
- Carson wins Florida Pro-Am
- PlaySight announces USTA partnership
- Another event, another win for Longoria
- Agassi to replay 1996 Olympic gold match
- FILA and ITHF launch new program
- Tennis is first to endorse ‘CEO Pledge’
- Castagnet switches to Ashaway