Federer on the cover of ESPN The Magazine
NEW YORK — Winner of a record 16 Grand Slams, Roger Federer is the greatest tennis player of our time. But can he be called the greatest athlete, period? In “One Among Many,” ESPN The Magazine writer Tim Keown tries to answer this question by taking a look at the man behind the racquet — including his innate talent (physiologists say he has “dynamic balance”), fairly humble lifestyle (he has turned down $60 million in endorsement deals in the past 18 months alone) and dominance over his competition (he’s been No. 1 for 279 of the past 325 weeks). ESPN The Magazine on newsstands April 23!
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- CopperWynd announces new Director of Tennis
- ITA secures partnership with Oracle
- Ashaway introduces ZyMax 62 Fire
- More facilities offer 'Try Tennis Free'
- Tennis Channel adds two new shows
- Pros attend Cardio Tennis Trainer Summit
- PlayTennis.com gets key upgrades
- HEAD racquet rebels update
- The Pope talks tennis at the Vatican
- Turn your game on with Sony