Federer on the cover of ESPN The Magazine
NEW YORK — Winner of a record 16 Grand Slams, Roger Federer is the greatest tennis player of our time. But can he be called the greatest athlete, period? In “One Among Many,” ESPN The Magazine writer Tim Keown tries to answer this question by taking a look at the man behind the racquet — including his innate talent (physiologists say he has “dynamic balance”), fairly humble lifestyle (he has turned down $60 million in endorsement deals in the past 18 months alone) and dominance over his competition (he’s been No. 1 for 279 of the past 325 weeks). ESPN The Magazine on newsstands April 23!
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Aviators announce new ownership
- ASICS launches BZ100 racquet
- Djokovic: 'Player of the Year'
- ASBA honors distinguished facilities
- Former pros set to compete
- Carson and Longoria sweep pro stops
- Fish receives ITA award
- Longoria sweeps gold
- Hourglass Performance Institute joins PTR
- Kid named sales manager for Volkl