Federer on the Cover of ESPN The Magazine
NEW YORK — Winner of a record 16 Grand Slams, Roger Federer is the greatest tennis player of our time. But can he be called the greatest athlete, period? In “One Among Many,” ESPN The Magazine writer Tim Keown tries to answer this question by taking a look at the man behind the racquet — including his innate talent (physiologists say he has “dynamic balance”), fairly humble lifestyle (he has turned down $60 million in endorsement deals in the past 18 months alone) and dominance over his competition (he’s been No. 1 for 279 of the past 325 weeks). ESPN The Magazine on newsstands April 23!
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- U.S. to host Slovak Republic in Davis Cup
- Jamba Juice and Venus announce expansion
- Tennis Channel to cover Davis Cup QFs
- Esurance sponsors Azarenka
- PTR and PlayYourCourt sign agreement
- Schedule set for Pro Circuit Wild Card Challenge
- Har-Tru introduces 'Be One with the Clay'
- Murray book released in the US
- Longoria extends tournament wins to 32
- Djokovic wins Indian Wells