Acura Named Official Auto of WTT Pro League
NEW YORK, N.Y. — Acura today announced the brand is now the official automobile of the World TeamTennis (WTT) Pro League. Acura will be present at all 73 WTT matches scheduled for this summer, which is also the 35th season of the coed League co-founded by Billie Jean King. WTT is played in ten venues across the country and starts July 5th running through July 25th. “World TeamTennis is a fast paced, creative approach to the traditional game of tennis,” said Steve Center, vice president of advertising and public relations for Acura. “At Acura, we applaud this type of innovative thinking and feel it’s a perfect match with the brand.” “Both Acura and World TeamTennis share a commitment to excellence and innovation,” said Ilana Kloss, WTT CEO/Commissioner. “Acura’s modern approach to luxury is a great fit with WTT’s modern take on tennis.” Acura’s agreement with World TeamTennis includes provisions for print and TV advertising, Acura signage and vehicle displays. Acura’s partnership with WTT continues the brand’s commitment of sponsoring organizations that set new standards in excellence and advance the human spirit. To kick-off the sponsorship, Billie Jean King will be at the New York International Auto Show in the Acura booth on April 1st, at 2:00 pm EST. Billie Jean will be available for media interviews and photography at the Acura booth for a limited time.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- U.S. to host Slovak Republic in Davis Cup
- Jamba Juice and Venus announce expansion
- Tennis Channel to cover Davis Cup QFs
- Esurance sponsors Azarenka
- PTR and PlayYourCourt sign agreement
- Schedule set for Pro Circuit Wild Card Challenge
- Har-Tru introduces 'Be One with the Clay'
- Murray book released in the US
- Longoria extends tournament wins to 32
- Djokovic wins Indian Wells