World No. 6 Davydenko signs with Dunlop
Dunlop are delighted to announce their new partnership with tennis ace, Nikolay Davydenko for rackets, clothing, and accessories. The partnership also see Davydenko endorse Dunlop’s junior talent identification program — D-Squad.
Currently ranked no. 6 in the ATP rankings, the Russian has been rising in prominence over the past few years with some strong performances, culminating in his sensational ATP title in London, where he became only the second person to defeat both Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal in the same tournament.
Commenting on his new partnership Davydenko said: “I am really proud to be a ambassador for Dunlop and pleased to be working with one of the most iconic brands in Tennis ”.
Barry Leach, MD of Dunlop Sport said: “We are delighted to announce Nikolay as a Dunlop brand ambassador and believe he is one of the most exciting talents in tennis today. He has had an incredible start to the year and we look forward to seeing his performances in the months to come”.
Davydenko will immediately commence testing of Dunlop’s new 2011 technology.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Boland to be head of player development
- Tennibot wins TIA Innovation Challenge
- Easter Bowl coming to Indian Wells
- USTA and Head Penn renew partnership
- Snodgrass partners with TIA
- First for real-time biometric data
- Tickets available for Fed Cup semifinal
- Tecnifibre confirms squash leadership
- TENNISCOURT launches to help contractors
- TennisClub.com partners with TIA