SSI to distribute Mantis Sport in U.S.
Paul Zalatoris, CEO/President of Sport Source International, announced the signing of a multi-year agreement to be the exclusive USA distributor for UK based MANTIS Sport.
MANTIS Sport, founded by former Dunlop Global Head of Products Martin Aldridge, is a one year old racquet sport brand. MANTIS has developed a range of strings and grips and will be launching additional products for both tennis and squash in the second half of the year.
Paul Zalatoris has extensive industry knowledge and currently is manufacturing a range of tennis clothing geared for team competition under his own brand - SSI Tennis. Zalatoris has spent over 20 years within the tennis industry working for Wilson, Tecnifibre and Balle de Match. The collaboration between Zalatoris and Aldridge provides a powerful combination taking advantage of strengths in industry contacts, product development, sourcing, marketing, promotion and sales.
“Martin has great product development knowledge within the tennis industry and has worked with top touring players, coaches and professional tour stringers. He has developed new strings and a grip that are getting superior feedback “said Zalatoris. “I am excited about the opportunity to develop this new brand for the US market which is ready for something new that is of high quality and good value”.
For more information about MANTIS and its products, please contact Paul Zalatoris or visit its web-site at Mantis-Sport.com.
For all inquires, please contact Mantis Sport U.S.A. at; firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 1 630 325-6600
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- PTR on board with Coach Youth Tennis
- Agassi, Sampras, and Lendl honored
- Babolat: The legendary experience of the Majors
- Esguerra named PTR WI Member of the Year
- Burke named PTR GA Member of the Year
- Pugh receives PTR USTA Community Service Award
- Blouin named PTR Int'l Master Professional
- Godreau named PTR MS Member of the Year
- Van B. Stafford named PTR OH Member of the Year
- GAMMA Glide is revolutionary