PTR to Host Club & Facility Conference
Hilton Head Island, SC — Professional Tennis Registry (PTR) will host its second Tennis Club and Facility Conference May 19-21, 2010 at PTR Headquarters on Hilton Head Island, South Carolina. The three day event has been designed specifically for tennis club owners, club managers, and directors of tennis.
Presentations and breakout sessions will include relevant topics such as Customer Service, Programming to Fill Courts, Innovative Ideas for New Clinics, Marketing Your Club & Programs, Forming a Club Owners Association, Controlling Energy Costs & Expenses, Managing Your Staff, Renovating Your Club, Creating/Improving Your Website and many more.
The program starts at 1pm Wednesday, May 19, and runs through 5pm Friday, May 21. The cost, $349 before May 1, $399 after May 1, includes all workshops, meals and social activities through Friday afternoon. Additional attendees from the same club are only $299 each. For more complete information or registration, contact PTR at 800-421-6289 or visit www.ptrtennis.org
PTR is the largest global organization of tennis teaching professionals with more than 14,000 members in 121 countries. It has the greatest percentage of multicultural and women members of any such organization. PTR is dedicated to educating, certifying and servicing tennis teachers and coaches around the world in order to grow the game.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- USF to host College Tennis Exposure Camp
- New date for Match for Africa 3
- Haas joins PlaySight team
- Ashaway Power Filament micro squash string
- USPTA to offer insurance options
- Fromuth seeks stringers for USTA National Campus
- PlaySight introduces challenge system
- Olympic tennis stadium to be demolished
- Sharapova returns to action October 10
- Ashaway continues as USA R'ball Official String