Pro Registry and TLTCA join forces
The Pro Registry and the TLTCA have joined forces to establish one united group of coaches. We will go by the name of PTCA, Professional Tennis Coaches Association, and we have opened a webpage that has our new logo and name. This will primarily function as a sign of our partnership and we will work hard on creating the full membership page.
The PTCA will start to formalize and establish a Board of Directors during the tennis tournament in Miami. This will give us the chance to communicate as one group with the ITF, WTA and ATP, who are supporting our initiative and will help us in our quest to unite. To check out our new logo and webpage, visit ptcatennis.com.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- ‘Serving’ up treats for Wimbledon
- USTA Foundation appoints new members
- Babolat continues Roland Garros partnership
- Public Tennis grants wheelchair scholarships
- USTA forges medical partnership
- TIA partners with Sports Club Advisors
- Ashaway ZyMax Fire sparks global appeal
- Selmi honored by ITHF and ITF
- Comprehensive RG coverage from Tennis Channel
- Young Guns Contest Season 2