Oudin Photo and Interview Opportunities at IWTG
Rising tennis star Melanie Oudin will make a special announcement at the BNP Paribas Open as she continues on her quest to tennis royalty trying to capture a WTA Championship in Indian Wells, California.
Esmeralda Hotel - Lobby Court Room, next door to BNP Paribas Open Facility (look for sign in the lobby) *A continental breakfast will be served.
Tuesday, March 9, 10 a.m. PST
Oudin stepped onto the professional tennis stage last year at the age of 17 and made her mark quickly with her strong performance at Wimbledon and the 2009 U.S. Open. At the Open, she defeated Maria Sharapova, Elena Dementieva and Nadia Petrova to become the youngest American Grand Slam quarterfinalist since Serena Williams won at the 1999 Open. Melanie has adopted “Believe” as her mantra and is reminded by the engraving of the word on her tennis shoes that she wears during every game she plays.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Agassi to replay 1996 Olympic gold match
- FILA and ITHF launch new program
- Tennis is first to endorse ‘CEO Pledge’
- Castagnet switches to Ashaway
- Rome TC selects management team
- HEAD introduces the Speed Limited Edition
- Philippoussis goes 2-For-2 in PowerShares
- Philippoussis kicks off 2016 with a bang
- Eight named to National Junior Team
- USTA to launch nationwide kids’ audition