USPTA Enhances Member Benefits
The United States Professional Tennis Association, a pioneer in computerizing the tennis industry, has developed high-powered teaching tools that offer direct benefits to USPTA members and their employers. Now, in USPTA’s continuing effort to meet the needs of members and tennis-teaching professionals, these online resources are listed in one convenient place — the USPTA Technology Tools map.
This map, complete with hyperlinks, shows just what’s available to help tennis-teaching professionals do their job more efficiently. The hyperlinks take users to different sites, most of which showcase members-only benefits and require teaching professionals to enter their last name and USPTA member number.
Nearly 30 different instructional tools provide resources for almost anything a teaching professional can imagine. Check out the technology map for help:
- Do you need a quick lesson plan or fresh drill ideas to spice up your repertoire? Visit the Coaches Resource Center and pick the “Practice planner” and “Drill” options.
- Want to share video tips from the world’s best teachers with your students? Check out the amazing search options on Tennisresources.com.
- Explore a great system for evaluating and tracking the progress of your students — from beginner to advanced — with the Ultimate Tennis Training System. Read all about this package that includes DVDs, a free premium subscription to Tennisresources.com and all the evaluation and tracking forms you’ll need.
Other great tools available with just a quick click include:
- Career Center PR Tools
- Membership management links (pay your dues, request an insurance verification letter or report card)
- USPTA’s Facebook and Twitter pages
These and many more resources offer a new way of accomplishing the many important tasks tennis-teaching professionals do each day. They can be accessed from home or the office and will help enhance the pro’s image and marketability.
Look for this extensive group of membership benefits by clicking on the red “USPTA Technology Tools” button on uspta.com.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- adidas shows creativity defines athletes
- Couchmans advised ITF on BNP Paribas renewal
- PowerShares announces player fields
- Drysdale partners with Cincinnati TC
- Sinclair to acquire Tennis Channel
- Tennis CoachEd gets boosts
- USPTA extends NetKnacks partnership
- PlaySight partners with Tennis Media Company
- Kaiser named PTR Female Player of the Year
- The Playmate iSMASH ball machine