PBI Celebrates 35th Anniversary
Peter Burwash International (PBI) the highly successful tennis management firm is pleased to announce the upcoming date February 15, 2010 officially marks 35-years of being in business.
“This is a great achievement,” stated Peter Burwash, President of PBI. “We are the only tennis management company created during the tennis boom of the 1970’s to have survived this long. PBI owes an enormous thank you to our facilities and millions of students for supporting us over these past 35-years. We look forward to continuing to grow and share the game of tennis while providing outstanding service.”
For more information on PBI and its services please visit pbitennis.com.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Adidas Y-3 impacts the game
- Gamma partners with Tennis Recruiting
- WTT releases schedule
- PTR expands education
- Haas and Johnson to play HoF Championships
- Tennis Summit addresses major issues
- Babolat debuts limited edition Wimbledon products
- Longoria returns to winning ways
- ITHF names new Director of Tennis
- Djokovic wins fourth Indian Wells title