PBI Celebrates 35th Anniversary
Peter Burwash International (PBI) the highly successful tennis management firm is pleased to announce the upcoming date February 15, 2010 officially marks 35-years of being in business.
“This is a great achievement,” stated Peter Burwash, President of PBI. “We are the only tennis management company created during the tennis boom of the 1970’s to have survived this long. PBI owes an enormous thank you to our facilities and millions of students for supporting us over these past 35-years. We look forward to continuing to grow and share the game of tennis while providing outstanding service.”
For more information on PBI and its services please visit pbitennis.com.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Asians dominate badminton championship
- Baugh selected to Tennis Industry HoF
- Better tennis through science
- USPTA partners with TrueCar
- PTR Instructing Wheelchair Tennis Workshop
- Ashaway offers new bulk reels
- Pro introduces children to the magic of tennis
- USTA honors 12 outstanding facilities
- TGA launches first franchise in Oregon
- Orr joins HEAD Penn team