PBI Celebrates 35th Anniversary
Peter Burwash International (PBI) the highly successful tennis management firm is pleased to announce the upcoming date February 15, 2010 officially marks 35-years of being in business.
“This is a great achievement,” stated Peter Burwash, President of PBI. “We are the only tennis management company created during the tennis boom of the 1970’s to have survived this long. PBI owes an enormous thank you to our facilities and millions of students for supporting us over these past 35-years. We look forward to continuing to grow and share the game of tennis while providing outstanding service.”
For more information on PBI and its services please visit pbitennis.com.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Tennis Channel live at Western & Southern Open
- Tilton to receive ITA Achievement Award
- WTT Smash Hits coming to London
- McEnroe and Courier to compete in the DR
- USTA, Greenbergs to get kids active
- NetSuite Open returns to San Fran
- Maui Jim helps officials at W&S Open
- ITA announces new Division I format
- Tennis Show celebrates business
- USTA Foundation receives Coca Cola grant