Marine Exploration Co-Sponsors NCTC charity event
MIAMI — Marine Exploration, Inc. (OTCBB:MEXP) announces co-sponsorship of the benefit Dinner Concert for Variety, The Children’s Charity, at the National Collegiate Tennis Classic (NCTC) this Saturday January 16. Known as “The Wimbledon of College Tennis”, the NCTC is being hosted by La Quinta Resort and Spa, La Quinta CA.
Marine Exploration Inc., Cugino Enterprise Inc., and Pacific Monetary Inc. are co-sponsoring the Dinner Concert with Chris Bongiorno, CEO, Cugino Enterprise Inc. the producer of the event.
The Dinner Concert is scheduled to be aired on FOX TV Sunday January 17th during the final rounds of the NCTC.
All proceeds will go to Variety, The Children’s Charity, offering financial assistance and services to organizations serving children with special needs.
About Marine Exploration
Marine Exploration, Inc. and joint venture partner Hispaniola Ventures, LLC, headed by Burt D. Webber Jr., plan to continue the shipwreck site survey and salvage and anticipate locating and recovering additional historic shipwrecks with valuable artifacts and treasure. Working under exclusive contract with the Dominican Republic, the Company has plans in place to pursue multiple notable shipwrecks in Dominican Republic territorial and jurisdictional waters.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Roddick wins 7th title in Richmond
- PTR welcomes two corporate members
- VA and USTA Foundation form partnership
- All HEAD Penn ladies racquetball final again
- Djokovic wins 3 Masters 1000 titles in a row
- ITF designates PTR Wheelchair Championships
- Roddick breaks Sampras record in Dallas
- Roddick ties Sampras record in Little Rock
- Roddick wins title in Austin
- Thelma Coyne Long has passed away