Marine Exploration Co-Sponsors NCTC charity event
MIAMI — Marine Exploration, Inc. (OTCBB:MEXP) announces co-sponsorship of the benefit Dinner Concert for Variety, The Children’s Charity, at the National Collegiate Tennis Classic (NCTC) this Saturday January 16. Known as “The Wimbledon of College Tennis”, the NCTC is being hosted by La Quinta Resort and Spa, La Quinta CA.
Marine Exploration Inc., Cugino Enterprise Inc., and Pacific Monetary Inc. are co-sponsoring the Dinner Concert with Chris Bongiorno, CEO, Cugino Enterprise Inc. the producer of the event.
The Dinner Concert is scheduled to be aired on FOX TV Sunday January 17th during the final rounds of the NCTC.
All proceeds will go to Variety, The Children’s Charity, offering financial assistance and services to organizations serving children with special needs.
About Marine Exploration
Marine Exploration, Inc. and joint venture partner Hispaniola Ventures, LLC, headed by Burt D. Webber Jr., plan to continue the shipwreck site survey and salvage and anticipate locating and recovering additional historic shipwrecks with valuable artifacts and treasure. Working under exclusive contract with the Dominican Republic, the Company has plans in place to pursue multiple notable shipwrecks in Dominican Republic territorial and jurisdictional waters.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Shabana, Barker advance to semis
- Gaultier, Rodriguez advance to semis
- NetSuite Open QFs set
- NetSuite Open to benefit SquashDrive
- Community Tennis Day at Sea Colony
- Salazar upsets Mustonen at NetSuite Open
- Seeded players advance in NetSuite Open
- Club Med Generation Cup expanding
- Bay Area represented at NetSuite Open
- USPTA pros help raise $22K for military families