Expanded TV 'Daily Updates' to 2010 majors
NEW YORK & LOS ANGELES — FOX Business Network (FBN) and Tennis Channel have expanded their partnership to bring viewers daily updates of market moves and courtside play during the 2010 Grand Slam Events.
Starting with this week’s Australian Open, FBN and Tennis Channel will exchange a daily update, giving viewers on each network access to all the action that takes place both on Wall Street and on the courts at the 2010 Grand Slam Tournaments. The coverage will include live reports from the Australian Open, French Open at Roland Garros, Wimbledon and the US Open at Flushing Meadows.
During each Grand Slam tournament, FBN’s Imus in the Morning will feature the Court Report with re-caps from the previous day’s tournament matches. Tennis Channel will lead into its nightly Grand Slam coverage at market close to give viewers the FOX Business Network Update, a summary of all the market moves from the day.
Tennis Channel’s Arlene Santana and Carrie Champion will anchor the Court Report on FBN every morning in the 8:00 AM/ET hour while FBN’s David Asman anchor FOX Business Network Update on Tennis Channel every day in the 6:00 PM/ET hour to recap the markets movers and shakers.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Hingis featured in new PSA for ITHF
- US Open qualies set attendance record
- Discover your game with Babolat POP
- Ginepri announces his retirement
- US Open's dining and culinary offerings
- AMEX renews US Open sponsorship
- 2015 NJTL contest winners
- PGA TOUR Superstore announces 14 MRTs
- HEAD continues AIDS fight
- WTA tournament to benefit veterans