PTR to Host West Coast Conference
Hilton Head Island, SC — After the success of its inaugural Tennis Club and Facility Conference, Professional Tennis Registry (PTR) will host a West Coast Tennis Club and Facility Conference March 8-10, 2010, at La Jolla Beach & Tennis Club in La Jolla California. The three day event is designed specifically for tennis club owners, club managers, and directors of tennis.
Presentations and breakout sessions will include relevant topics such as Customer Service, Programming to Fill Courts, Innovative Ideas for New Clinics, Marketing Your Club & Programs, Forming a Club Owners Association, Controlling Energy Costs & Expenses, Managing Your Staff, Renovating Your Club, Creating/Improving Your Website and more. The cost, $349 before February 22, $399 after February 22, includes all workshops, meals and social activities. Additional registrants from the same club are only $299. For more complete information or registration, contact PTR at 800-421-6289 or visit ptrtennis.org
PTR is the largest global organization of tennis teaching professionals with 14,000 members in 122 countries. It has the greatest percentage of multicultural and women members of any such organization. PTR is dedicated to educating, certifying and servicing tennis teachers and coaches around the world in order to grow the game.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Istomin wins first ATP title
- WTT ‘Poised For Next Phase of Growth,’ Says BJK
- Hingis named Global Ambassador for ITHF
- USTA to host fifth annual job fair
- Blake to coach Aviators for opener
- Record ratings for Tennis Channel
- Peggy Edwards receives 2015 APEX Award
- Arthur Ashe Stadium roof ‘topped off’
- Murray teams up with Seedrs
- Macatee joins USTA Foundation BoD