Nominate Your TWC Facility for 2009
Is your tennis facility a leader in delivering tennis programs and providing service in promoting the sport? The Tennis Industry Association, the U.S. Tennis Association, and Racquet Sports Industry magazine are once again looking for the “Top 50 Tennis Welcome Centers” in the U.S. These are the tennis facilities—public and private—that are leading the charge in the growth of the sport by providing well-rounded programs to new and current players of all ages and abilities.
Please be sure your TWC and other programs are up-to-date online at GrowingTennis.com before filling out your application. This will be part of the consideration to be a Top 50 TWC facility.
Applications must be received on or before Jan. 31, 2010.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- U.S. to host Slovak Republic in Davis Cup
- Jamba Juice and Venus announce expansion
- Tennis Channel to cover Davis Cup QFs
- Esurance sponsors Azarenka
- PTR and PlayYourCourt sign agreement
- Schedule set for Pro Circuit Wild Card Challenge
- Har-Tru introduces 'Be One with the Clay'
- Murray book released in the US
- Longoria extends tournament wins to 32
- Djokovic wins Indian Wells