Nominate Your TWC Facility for 2009
Is your tennis facility a leader in delivering tennis programs and providing service in promoting the sport? The Tennis Industry Association, the U.S. Tennis Association, and Racquet Sports Industry magazine are once again looking for the “Top 50 Tennis Welcome Centers” in the U.S. These are the tennis facilities—public and private—that are leading the charge in the growth of the sport by providing well-rounded programs to new and current players of all ages and abilities.
Please be sure your TWC and other programs are up-to-date online at GrowingTennis.com before filling out your application. This will be part of the consideration to be a Top 50 TWC facility.
Applications must be received on or before Jan. 31, 2010.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- McInerney named 2016 ITA award winner
- Ashaway introduces Rally 21 Fire string
- Successful 2016 for Head tennis
- Play tennis for life
- Smashers take win in NBL thriller
- Langridge to feature at Sports Park
- Murray ends 2016 as No. 1
- Hitting partner of the top players
- USPTA offers USPA certification
- Tecnifibre extends partnership with ATP