Last Chance to Win a Trip to French Open
(Houston, TX): Just three weeks remain for tennis fans to enter to win a trip of a lifetime to the 2010 French Open.
Imagine you and a loved one in Paris during May. The Eiffel Tower, the Louvre and the Seine—visit one of the most beautiful cities in the world next summer.
Most importantly, imagine attending the world’s greatest clay court tournament, Roland Garros. Are you ready to watch Federer, Del Potro, Djokovic, Murray, Sharapova, the Williams sisters and more compete for the coveted French Open crown?
It’s easy to enter. Contestants simply complete the registration form.
The winner will be randomly selected and notified via email. For details and giveaway rules, please visit TennisExpress.com.
This once in a lifetime trip sponsored by TennisExpress includes airfare, hotel and tickets to Roland Garros from a major continental U.S. city.
TennisExpress is one of the largest tennis retailers in the U.S. offering a giant selection of racquets, shoes, apparel, accessories and much more! “Our customers often call us a Candy Store for Tennis Players,” says TennisExpress President Brad Blume. “Our Team members love the game and it shows.” Get your racquet custom strung or check out our selection of over 100 tennis shoes! TennisExpress - We Love this Game! Located at 11022 Westheimer on the NE corner of Westheimer and Wilcrest in Houston, Texas.
For more information, please visit TennisExpress.com or call 713 781-4881.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Agassi to replay 1996 Olympic gold match
- FILA and ITHF launch new program
- Tennis is first to endorse ‘CEO Pledge’
- Castagnet switches to Ashaway
- Rome TC selects management team
- HEAD introduces the Speed Limited Edition
- Philippoussis goes 2-For-2 in PowerShares
- Philippoussis kicks off 2016 with a bang
- Eight named to National Junior Team
- USTA to launch nationwide kids’ audition