Kempin appointed as CEO and President of HEAD USA
Phoenix, AZ — HEAD announced today that Kevin Kempin, President of HEAD Penn Racquet Sports, has been appointed as CEO and President of HEAD USA with responsibility for Racquet Sport and Winter Sport Divisions.
Throughout his 17 years with HEAD USA, Kevin has excelled and delivered results in various roles — Global Marketing, Sales Management and his executive positions. Kevin’s 25 plus years of experience in the racquet sports industry will serve him well in his new position.
“Kevin’s work eithic, enthusiasm and team building skills along with his depth and breadth of experience will help ensure his success,“ said Johan Eliasch Chairman and Chief Excecutive Officer, HEAD N.V. “I look forward to working with him closely.“
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Grand Harbor to host charity tourney
- McInerney named 2016 ITA award winner
- Ashaway introduces Rally 21 Fire string
- Successful 2016 for Head tennis
- Play tennis for life
- Smashers take win in NBL thriller
- Langridge to feature at Sports Park
- Murray ends 2016 as No. 1
- Hitting partner of the top players
- USPTA offers USPA certification