Kempin appointed as CEO and President of HEAD USA
Phoenix, AZ — HEAD announced today that Kevin Kempin, President of HEAD Penn Racquet Sports, has been appointed as CEO and President of HEAD USA with responsibility for Racquet Sport and Winter Sport Divisions.
Throughout his 17 years with HEAD USA, Kevin has excelled and delivered results in various roles — Global Marketing, Sales Management and his executive positions. Kevin’s 25 plus years of experience in the racquet sports industry will serve him well in his new position.
“Kevin’s work eithic, enthusiasm and team building skills along with his depth and breadth of experience will help ensure his success,“ said Johan Eliasch Chairman and Chief Excecutive Officer, HEAD N.V. “I look forward to working with him closely.“
RSI.com News search
Latest RSI.com News
- Davis Cup tickets to go on sale Dec. 6th
- ASBA releases informative video
- Tennis Channel to rebroadcast French Open
- SGI, PHIT America announce 'Challenge'
- NYJTL honors Tennis Channel and Solomon
- Mylan WTT relocates; Roddick to star on team
- TGA Premier Youth Tennis launches 22nd franchise
- Ashaway named the Official String of PTR
- eBay Hire joins PTR
- Ashaway to sponsor junior squash tournament