Kempin appointed as CEO and President of HEAD USA
Phoenix, AZ — HEAD announced today that Kevin Kempin, President of HEAD Penn Racquet Sports, has been appointed as CEO and President of HEAD USA with responsibility for Racquet Sport and Winter Sport Divisions.
Throughout his 17 years with HEAD USA, Kevin has excelled and delivered results in various roles — Global Marketing, Sales Management and his executive positions. Kevin’s 25 plus years of experience in the racquet sports industry will serve him well in his new position.
“Kevin’s work eithic, enthusiasm and team building skills along with his depth and breadth of experience will help ensure his success,“ said Johan Eliasch Chairman and Chief Excecutive Officer, HEAD N.V. “I look forward to working with him closely.“
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Head launches MXG racquet technology
- Dalton Enterprises joins TIA
- New venue for NCAA championships
- Ashaway adds SuperNick ZX squash string
- U-M captures national championship
- ITA and Sports Interiors announce partnership
- Promoter of the Year Award Winners
- Solinco signs the Bryan Brothers
- Nation’s best head for Orlando
- Nominate an outstanding facility