Kempin appointed as CEO and President of HEAD USA
Phoenix, AZ — HEAD announced today that Kevin Kempin, President of HEAD Penn Racquet Sports, has been appointed as CEO and President of HEAD USA with responsibility for Racquet Sport and Winter Sport Divisions.
Throughout his 17 years with HEAD USA, Kevin has excelled and delivered results in various roles — Global Marketing, Sales Management and his executive positions. Kevin’s 25 plus years of experience in the racquet sports industry will serve him well in his new position.
“Kevin’s work eithic, enthusiasm and team building skills along with his depth and breadth of experience will help ensure his success,“ said Johan Eliasch Chairman and Chief Excecutive Officer, HEAD N.V. “I look forward to working with him closely.“
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Snodgrass partners with TIA
- First for real-time biometric data
- Tickets available for Fed Cup semifinal
- TennisClub.com partners with TIA
- Berger to step down at USTA
- Tennis Channel adds 7.8M Nielsen homes
- Oracle unveils awards for young pros
- Spotlight shines on tennis visionaries
- Saddleback Resort to host Fed Cup
- Tzvetkov appointed to PTR Board