PTR International Symposium Set for February
Hilton Head Island, SC — Professional Tennis Registry (PTR) will hold its annual International Tennis Symposium & $25,000 Championships, February 12-17, 2010, at PTR Headquarters on Hilton Head Island, South Carolina.
The Symposium attracts nearly 1,000 tennis teachers and coaches from more than 50 countries. Many of the tennis industry’s most notable speakers including Leo Alonso, Doug Cash, Lisa Duncan, Pat Etcheberry, Dr. Ben Kibler, Dr. Jim Loehr, Anne Pankhurst and Bill Tym will be among the more than 50 presenters who will conduct classroom and on court presentations.
Subject matter ranges from tennis business to tactics to injury prevention and treatments. There is also a special high school coaches’ tract that will be held over President’s Weekend.
Teaching pros show off their playing skills at the $25,000 Championships, held in conjunction with the Symposium. The Symposium also offers a Tennis Trade Show where 45-plus companies and organizations, such as, Gamma, Head/Penn and Playmate, exhibit their new product lines, latest technologies and services. Product demonstrations will be conducted on an adjacent demo court.
For complete information and registration, visit ptrtennis.org.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- TGA launches first franchise in Oregon
- Longacre named acting head pro
- Five enshrined in ITHF
- Hewitt and Sock into Newport semifinals
- Groth and Karlovic into Newport semifinals
- Hall of Fame Championships quarterfinals
- US Open prize money to increase
- Velocity app: Hands-free speed radar
- NO.1VAK - HEAD's exclusive interview
- Isner, Hewitt, Mahut, Sock into round of 16