SFC and NSSA Reach out to the Sports Press
TAMPA/SALISBURY — Sports Features Communications (SFC) has formed a partnership with The National Sportscasters & Sportswriters Association and Hall of Fame (NSSA) to promote the organization and its initiatives through the SFC Press Point online press release posting board.
In exchange SFC Press Point will be reaching out to the NSSA membership to enhance the press release and story lead distribution and reaching out to SFC’s readers and viewers to promote membership of the NSSA.
The National Sportscasters and Sportswriters Association consists of more than 700 leading sportscasters and sportswriters from around the United States. More than 80 sports media legends have been inducted into the organization’s Hall of Fame, which began in 1962 with the induction of Grantland Rice. The NSSA is the largest and oldest professional organization in the USA dedicated to the crafts of sportscasting and sportswriting and is the point organization for AIPS.
SFC Press Point will be posting information about NSSA’s 50th Annual Awards Program celebrating Sportscasters and Sportswriters of the Year from each state, as well as the National Sportscaster of the Year and Sportswriter of the Year, and the Paul “Bear” Bryant College Football Coaching Awards.
The NSSA Hall of Fame includes more than 90 members, including such legends as Grantland Rice, Furman Bisher, and Jim McKay, Harry Kalas, Al Michaels, Frank Deford, George Vecsey, Sally Jenkins, and Mary Garber, the pioneer female sportswriter.
SFC Press Point is the first targeted sports press release distribution system with over 100 sports and includes over 20,000 sources. Press releases are distributed daily through automated email alerts and listed in Google news and numerous other online news sources and blogs.
For more information on NSSA and how to join please contact: Dave Goren Executive Director National Sportscasters & Sportswriters Association (NSSA) PO Box 1545 Salisbury, NC 28144 c) (336) 655-2976 email@example.com www.nssahalloffame.com
NSSA Membership Benefits Dues are $30 per year
1) Networking - Access to online database of all members and contact information with password
2) Networking - Access to the NSSA groups on Linkedin.com and Facebook.com
3) Membership card
4) Quarterly newsletter via email and Annual Awards printed program
5) NSSA magnet
6) Nominate and vote for Local and National Sportscasters and Sportswriters of the Year, NSSA Hall of Fame, the Bear Bryant Coach of the Year Award
7) Enter and win the National Athletic Trainers’ Association - NATA Award
8) Marriott Athletic VIP Card - Discounts nationwide at Marriott properties
9) Hertz Discount Car Rental - Discounts nationwide at all Hertz locations
10) Attend the National Convention and Awards Banquet in Salisbury in May at cost
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- USTA and Deloitte announce relationship
- The Bay Club to honor Patel
- USTA names Mahoney to new position
- Pant named National Director at Life Time
- Ashaway SuperNick ZX Micro
- USPTA and SportMaster unite
- Anderson receives Service Award
- HEAD Penn to partner with Cliff Drysdale
- USTA NE names official travel partner
- Ivanovic joins Playsight