Two Americans Debut adidas shoes at the US Open
Portland, Oregon — The 2009 U.S. Open provides the optimal setting for two adidas athletes to showcase their artistic integrity. Americans Sam Querrey, currently ranked 26th in the ATP World Tour, and Melanie Oudin, the #3 ranked American female in the world, will each set foot onto the court in one-of-a-kind Barricade V’s that they personally designed through miadidas.com, the premier online customization service.
Each player brought a unique approach to the design process to create Barricade V’s that reflect their personality, color preferences and style both on and off the court. Querrey wanted something that would stand out, announcing his arrival among tennis’ top international players. Oudin’s design is more introspective, as the inscription of ‘believe’ on the side of the shoe brings to life her motivation to succeed among the competition.
Fans seeking to make their own unique statement on-court can follow suit and design their own Barricade V’s at miadidas.com.
For inspiration as they design custom shoes, consumers can check out both Querrey and Oudin’s designs in more detail on miadidas.com.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Babolat debuts limited edition Wimbledon products
- DiBiase to lead U.S. subsidiary
- Ashaway signs Van Rietvelde
- Hawk-Eye to replace linespersons at PowerShares
- New PTR junior apprentice memberships
- Monchik named to Racquetball HoF
- PTR ACE program set for 33 US cities
- CSCI enhances partnership with USTA
- Babolat launches limited French Open products
- Gamma offers Solace