Special for U.S-based Prince Plugged In Members
Here’s your first look at the new 2009 Fall/Winter Prince Aerotech Apparel Line in the U.S. Set to hit shelves in mid-late August, the new line will provide the most discerning tennis players the ultimate performance benefits in three separate collections:
Gold: Our premier on court collection featuring athletic silhouettes combined with fashion forward colors and accents. This is the collection that all Prince touring pros will wear in competition.
Silver: A more relaxed silhouette featuring fashion accents.
Black: Primary colors perfect for leagues and teams, in addition to individual players looking for conservative looks.
Prince’s Aerotech apparel is specifically engineered to fit your game. Each collection offers elite on-court performance benefits such as AeroFit, AeroShield and AeroVent technologies.
Check out the Fall Collections here and flip through for yourself:
MEN’S : princetennis.com/vcab/mensapparelcatalog2009/ WOMEN’S : princetennis.com/vcab/womensapparelcatalog2009/ JUNIORS: princetennis.com/vcab/juniorapparel2009/
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- USPTA HoF to induct Burwash
- Ashaway renews sponsorship of Swain
- Malaysia, Hong Kong dominate WUC Squash
- FISU WUC Badminton starts
- USTA partners in Laver Cup
- Hunt named CMO at Universal Tennis
- Hainline to receive achievement award
- PHIT grants gets kids active
- FISU World Championship starts
- New T-Fight from Tecnifibre