Special for U.S-based Prince Plugged In Members
Here’s your first look at the new 2009 Fall/Winter Prince Aerotech Apparel Line in the U.S. Set to hit shelves in mid-late August, the new line will provide the most discerning tennis players the ultimate performance benefits in three separate collections: Gold: Our premier on court collection featuring athletic silhouettes combined with fashion forward colors and accents. This is the collection that all Prince touring pros will wear in competition.
Silver: A more relaxed silhouette featuring fashion accents.
Black: Primary colors perfect for leagues and teams, in addition to individual players looking for conservative looks.
Prince’s Aerotech apparel is specifically engineered to fit your game. Each collection offers elite on-court performance benefits such as AeroFit, AeroShield and AeroVent technologies.
Check out the Fall Collections here and flip through for yourself:
MEN’S : http://www.princetennis.com/vcab/mensapparelcatalog2009/ WOMEN’S : http://www.princetennis.com/vcab/womensapparelcatalog2009/ JUNIORS: http://www.princetennis.com/vcab/juniorapparel2009/
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Head extends partnership with Stephens
- Tennis Channel adds on-air talent
- PTR on board with Coach Youth Tennis
- Agassi, Sampras, and Lendl honored
- Babolat: The legendary experience of the Majors
- Esguerra named PTR WI Member of the Year
- Burke named PTR GA Member of the Year
- Pugh receives PTR USTA Community Service Award
- Blouin named PTR Int'l Master Professional
- Godreau named PTR MS Member of the Year