Photo Opportunity with Fernando Gonzalez
Babolat, French manufacturer of tennis racquets, is holding an autograph signing and photo opportunity with tennis star and 2004 Olympic Gold Medalist Fernando Gonzalez.
The official start of the 2009 U.S. Open is this coming Monday, August 31 and Gonzalez will be in New York City preparing for the tournament. Gonzalez will be making a public appearance and signing autographs for fans. Babolat, the manufacturing company of Gonzalez’s Pure Storm tennis racquet, will provide mini-posters and T-shirts for giveaway and signing, while supplies last.
When: Saturday, August 29, 2009, 4:30 p.m.
Where: Mason’s Tennis Mart in Manhattan; 56 East 53rd Street
Scheduled to appear: Fernando Gonzalez, #11 ATP & Team Babolat player
Founded in Lyon, France, in 1875, Babolat is the first company to have specialized in racquet sports and the world leader in the production of natural gut strings. Easily recognized by its trademark “double-line” (two stripes on the racquet frame and black on the stringing bed), Babolat is still family-owned. Today, with U.S. operations in Boulder, Colorado, the company also manufactures synthetic strings, shoes, a full range of accessories for all racquet sports as well as a best-selling line of racquets used by some of the most renowned names in tennis. To find out where Babolat products are sold, log on to babolat.com or call (877) 316-9435.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- New director, name, and logo for Memphis Open
- Carson wins 19th pro tournament
- Bollettieri visits Manchester Memorial
- Hat-trick for Berdych, Cilic, and Murray
- ASBA announces 2014 Technical Meeting
- Ashaway sponsors Swain
- Tavistock Development welcomes new executives
- Game arranging without the hassle or cost
- Parents invited to session with Bollettieri
- Tennis Channel's coverage of the WTA Championships