Krajinovic Signs Long-Term Deal with Wilson
Following in the footsteps of his idol Roger Federer, 17 Year old Filip Krajinovic has signed a long term deal with Wilson.
“Filip is a gifted player and we are proud to have him on the Wilson Team,” says Wilson Tour Manager EMEA Renaud Vallon. “He is rising up the rankings quickly and we anticipate him to be a real force on tour in the years to come.”
Using his [K]Blade 98, Filip continues to climb steadily up the ATP Tour rankings. After an extremely successful junior season last year, reaching as high as #6 on the ITF Junior Circuit, Krajinovic is currently ranked at a career high #407 on the ATP Tour. Most recently, he reached the finals of two USTA Pro Circuit Futures Events in Rochester, NY and Shingle Springs CA. He has also found success at the ITF Pro Circuit Challenger level reaching the quarterfinals of the Bucaramanga Challenger and the semifinals of the Knoxville Challenger.
Krajinovic lives and trains with the Elite Group at the Bollettieri Tennis Academy in Bradenton, Florida and is often compared to Agassi for his aggressive style of play. “The [K]Blade 98 is awesome!” Filip said with a smile. ”Wilson has a great tennis history and it gives me confidence to know that I am on the same team that supported great players such as Pete Sampras and Roger Federer.”
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Fowler wins 2015 'Tennis Media Award'
- Drysdale Tennis launches foundation
- TV coverage of the clay-court season
- 'Try Tennis Free' campaign seeks growth
- Increase in hybrids driven by 'poly pain'
- USTA breaks ground in Lake Nona
- Team USA honors renowned coaches
- Blackman new GM, USTA Player Development
- Djokovic captures 5th Miami title
- Nominate an outstanding facility